Internet Explorer has been one of the oldest browsers. But with time Microsoft Edge is taking over the market. With more advanced features coming up, it’s better to switch to a new browser. Here, you can use simple steps on How to Uninstall Internet Explorer. Different ways to uninstall Internet Explorer are given here.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer
If you are looking for a way to uninstall the Internet Explorer, then you won’t be able to do the same. Microsoft doesn’t permit the user to delete the browser completely. You want to remove the browser then use the disable option. Disabling the account is just like deleting the browser. The system will have the browser, but it won’t bother you in between. So simply disable Internet Explorer. There are a variety of browsers that offer better functionalities. You should choose the browser that’s most suitable for your system.
See More: Nomao Camera App for Android
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 11
Before uninstalling the browser, you need to keep in mind certain things. Check the favorites list of the browser. The favorites list may have some important links. Copy the links and store them. Make sure the automatic updates option is on. Check whether all the apps are up to date or not. Read the article to uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 7.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 7
You can uninstall Internet Explorer using the following steps:
- You will have to use the programs and features to uninstall the browser. First, click on the start icon. You will find start icon with the logo of windows.
- Press the Windows keys if you are unable to find the icon.
- In the search box, enter programs and features.
- The top result will display the application. Tap on Programs and Features.
- Tap on “Microsoft Windows” to open the page for the same.
- Open Windows Internet Explorer. Use the Name tab so that the alphabetical list will ease your work. Alternatively, use the search bar.
- Select uninstall to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 and press “Yes”.
- Restart the device you are operating on. Similarly, uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 8.
Also, check: Duolingo Apk
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10
The steps on How to Uninstall Internet Explorer are mentioned here:
- First, check all the updates related to Internet Explorer. Use the Start button to open the search bar.
- Search for Programs and Features. Once you find the result, tap and open the option.
- There are various s programming features that appear in the window. You need to find the “Turn Windows Features On or Off” option.
- Search the list to find “Internet Explorer”. There checkboxes in front of all the options. The check in checkbox means they are enabled. Uncheck the Internet Explorer box.
- Windows will prompt you to make sure you want to uninstall the browser. Select the yes option to confirm the uninstallation.
- Now, tap on ok to start the disabling process.
- The disabling process will be complete in few minutes.
- Close the windows that are open. Now, you will have to restart and reboot the system. This will save the changes you have made.