Google is the most popular search engine. You can search for anything by using its search bar and multiple results will be displayed in front of you. For searching the images there is an additional option available on the homepage itself. We are sure Google users might have used this feature too. But do you know how to reverse Image search? If your answer is no then to understand it better go through the article.
How to reverse image search
In this section, we are going to answer your query on “what is reverse image search?” This process doesn’t actually reverse the image. Here, the search engine takes an image as an input. After the image is uploaded the results display the image related to it. There are certain search engines that are popular for providing this serv, ce For example, Google and TinEye. It is extremely useful for the Journalists. They use it to find the original source the of picture. This can also help in determining the original date of publishing the picture. You must opt for best reverse image search.
See More: Notepad Tricks
Reverse Phone Search
Google doesn’t support this service on mobile phones so we have given steps for an alternative method. This method is going to give you similar results as the Google search engine would show you. Follow the steps that are given below:
- Here, we are going to need a web tool, for example, CTRLQ. You just need to visit the official website of CTRLQ to use the free reverse image search.
- On the web page, you will be able to see two different buttons. First, you need to click on the “select image” button.
- This will open a dialog box. Now, you can use the browse button to select an image from your system.
- After uploading the image, click on the reverse search button. You will be redirected to the Google’s image search page to show the results. This is how to reverse image search on your mobile.
How does Google Reverse Image Search work?
Google provides you with the best reverse image search.
- First, open the browser and visit the official website of Google.
- Click on the “Images” tab that appears at the top. This will open the Google image search page for you.
- Tap on the camera button that appears to the right of the search field.
- A small pop-up box will open that will have two different buttons. If you want to upload an image using the URL then tap on “Paste Image URL”. In case you to upload an image from the system then use the “Upload an image” option.
- After uploading the image, tap on the “Search by image” button.
- The list of all the links will appear where the similar image is uploaded. This is how to google image search.
Also, check: Best TV shows on Netflix
Reverse Image Search: Uses
- To get more information about an image. For digital marketers, this is a useful way to find whether an image is licensed or not.
- You can figure out the source of an image.
- If you are unable to find a high-quality image then you can find the same by looking for a similar image.
- To check whether an image is plagiarized or not.
- To know about the original creator of an image.