BIOS are known as Basic Input and Output system. The BIOS software will show you the health of the computer’s hardware and allows windows to start. The BIOS of PC’s will run on POST basis that is Power-on-self-test whenever you turn ON which ensures that the machine device is now connected and is now properly working. If there is no problem then your computer will turn on normally. If you are also looking for How to enter bios in Windows 10 and 7 then check below.
If Bios appears, then you can make changes on it like the setting of the password, manage the hardware and software as well as by changing the sequence of boots.
How to enter bios in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you will find the fast startup feature that does not allow you to press the function key in order to enter the BIOS configuration.
- For few minutes, you need to press and hold the shift icon and then go for turning off the system.
- Pressing and holding of the function key allows you to enter into its BIOS settings that are F1, F2, F3, Esc, and Delete.
- Press the power icon and hold the key until you will find the BIOS screen display.
- After finding out the BIOS configuration, you can make changes inside it.
Also Check: How to Uninstall Internet Explorer
How to access bios on Windows 10?
To access the BIOS on Windows 10, you need to follow few steps which we have listed below.
- Navigate the settings that you can achieve just by clicking the gear icon.
- Then choose the option of update & security.
- After clicking on this icon, you will find various options out of which you need to click on the recovery option.
- Then click on the recovery option where you will Restart Now option in the advanced startup section.
- After clicking on it, you will find that the computer will get the reboot to the special menu.
- After this process, you will find the troubleshoot icon.
- Click on the icon, go to the advanced options section.
- Choose UEFI firmware settings.
- After all these steps, restart your device again.
How to enter Bios in Windows 7?
To enter Bios in Windows 7, you need to follow these steps:
- Restart your computer.
- In the first screen, you will find the key and combination of the keys that let you enter into the BIOS settings. For example, Press DEL to enter into SETUP and for BIOS settings, you need to press Esc for setup=Del as well as for system configuration you need to press the F2 key.
- If in case you miss the notification then you need to restart the computer again.
- You will find various keys like F1, F2, F3, Esc, and Delete.
- If you are sure about the keys to enter into BIOS settings, then restart your device again.
- If you are not sure about the key, then consult the manufacturer about the suitable key.
- To enter into the BIOS settings, you need to press the required key, then only you will be able to see the BIOS settings.