Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites. This can be determined by the users it has i.e. more than 1 billion. You can send messages, photos, videos, and much more on this website. Not only this you can add status or create a page. If you have already created one and want to know how to delete Facebook page then keep reading.
How to Delete Facebook Page
Facebook pages can be sometimes haunting especially if you have created them during teenage. During that time we create pages that we find annoying now. For example- A fan page for your favorite singer or actor. Now, if you are receiving a lot of notifications related to it then you must delete them. Facebook pages can be highly beneficial if you use them for business purpose. You cannot delete facebook page without admin.
See More: Couchtuner2
How to Delete Facebook Page on Mobile
- First, open the Facebook application on your mobile. It has a Facebook logo on it.
- In case you are not logged in just enter the account details and press enter.
- Tap on the horizontal grid-like icon that appears on the top-right corner of the screen. This will open the drop-down menu.
- The list of pages will appear just below your name. In case you cannot find one you can tap on the pages option.
- Now, tap to open the page.
- Click on the dotted option that appears to the right. A new set of options will appear.
- Tap on the “Edit Settings” option.
- Select the “General” option on the settings page.
- You will have to scroll down to find the link for deletion. Once you find the option “Permanently delete (Page’s name)” just tap on it.
- The application will prompt you to confirm the deletion. Tap on the delete page button. This won’t delete Facebook page immediately. You can restore the page within 14 days otherwise the page will be deleted.
Also, check: Yify Proxy
Delete Facebook Page: Desktop
- First, open the browser on your desktop.
- Second, visit the official website of Facebook.
- Now, enter the username and password of your account to log in successfully.
- Once you press enter you will be redirected to the News Feed page of your account.
- Now, open the menus by using the down arrow option that appears on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Manage Pages” option. A list of all the pages will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the name of the page you wish to delete.
- On the top-right corner, there is a settings option. Click on “settings”.
- Now, scroll down to find the “Remove page” option. When you tap on “Remove page” option it will expand revealing an additional option.
- You must tap on the “Delete Page’s Name” link. The page’s name will appear as the actual name of the page you wish to delete.
- Again, the browser would prompt you to click on the delete page button. Tap on the button to delete Facebook page mobile. If you are looking for an option on how to delete a Facebook business page then you must follow the similar steps.