Are you looking for different options for converting PDF to JPG? There are inbuilt and online applications that provide free conversion of PDF to JPG. It’s a great idea to convert the document file to a graphics format. You will be able to save a lot of space by this type of conversion. If you want to know how to convert PDF to JPG, keep reading the article. You can learn 4 different ways of converting PDF files to JPG without losing quality.
How to Convert PDF to JPG
If you are searching for PDF to JPG Adobe then here is the answer:
- First, open the Adobe Photoshop application on your system.
- Sign in if the application prompts you to do so.
- Now, go to the File->Open option. Alternatively, you can press the “CTRL” and “O” keys together.
- Select a PDF file so that you can convert PDF to JPG high-quality.
- Click on the Open button that appears at the bottom of the window.
- The resulting pop-up window will show you the list of images. Choose a page from the PDF file and press ok.
- Use the “Save As” to save the page.
- For the “Save As Type” option, select “JPEG”. Navigate through the window to select a location for saving the file.
See More: How to Take Screenshot in Laptop
Change PDF to JPG
You can use the following method for converting PDF to JPG in Windows 10:
- Click on the Windows start button.
- Search the “Microsoft Store” using the search bar.
- Once you tap on the result, the application will open. The store window is blue in color.
- Type “PDF to JPEG” to search for PDF converter and press the enter button.
- Open the top result and click on the application to install it.
- Now, launch the PDF to JPEG application.
- Click on the select file option. Open the PDF file.
- Now, you will have to select a location for saving the file. Click on “Select Folder” button. Now, you can select an appropriate save location.
- Tap on the option with two encircling arrows. This will immediately convert PDF to JPG Windows 10.
Convert PDF to JPG Online Free
Follow these steps to know How to Convert PDF to JPG:
- Visit the official site of pdf2jpg. This site will help you convert PDF to JPG online.
- On the middle of the screen, there is a choose file button. You can only choose a file of up to 25 MB size.
- Next, to the choose file button, there is a drop-down. This drop-down allows you to select a quality for the image. You can select one option from good, average, and excellent.
- Once to choose a PDF file, the “Convert PDF to JPG” button will be visible to you.
- Press the “Convert PDF to JPG” button.
Also, check: Nomao Camera App
Convert PDF to JPG Mac
- First, select and open the PDF document.
- Go to File->Open with.
- Select the preview option.
- From the list of pages, select a page.
- Go to File->Export.
- On the “Export” window, click on the drop-down to select a format. Select JPEG format. You can also convert PDF to PNG.
- Tap on “Save” to save the file in JPEG format.
- Similarly, you can convert every page of the document.