Cookies are the small piece of temporary data. The web browser stores the data on your system. The information Firefox stores include the username and sites you visit. You can choose to add, delete, or block the cookies on your browser. Here, some of the mechanisms on How to Clear Cookies in Firefox are given. You can choose any of the options for clearing the Firefox cookies.
How to Clear Cookies in Firefox
Firefox is one of the popular web browsers. The browser is available free of cost. You can easily use the browser on different operating systems. Cookies store data to know about your preferences. Based on your preference, different options are shown to you. They make your browsing experience easier. For example- When you visit a shopping site, you add products to the cart. The next time you visit the site, the items are still in the cart. The sites fetch the cookies from your system. Thus, you get a better browsing experience.
Also, check: Nomao Camera
Delete Cookies in Firefox
You can delete Cookies in Firefox using these steps:
- First, open the Firefox browser.
- Second, click on the option with three horizontal lines. From the drop-down menu, select the “Options” menu.
- The options window will open. On the left pane, you will find the “Privacy & Security” menu. Click on Privacy. The options will appear in the right pane.
- Scroll down and look for “Clear History when Firefox closes” option. Click on the checkbox to enable the settings button in front of it.
- Now, click on the Settings button.
- Once the pop-up window opens, check the box for “Cookies”.
- Uncheck the other options to clear only the cookies. You can even opt for Firefox clear cookies and cache.
- Click on the ok button.
- Once you close the browser, the browser will automatically delete the cookies.
See More: Candy Camera Apk
Clear Cookies in Firefox
The browser clears the cookies after a certain point in time. The cookies have an expiry date too. Even if you don’t delete cookies, the browser will perform the task later on. The answer to How to Clear Cookies in Firefox is given here.
- First, open the Mozilla Firefox browser on your device.
- Second, open the option with three horizontal lines. The drop-down menu will open. Click on “Options”.
- Once, the Options windows open, look for the “Privacy and Security” menu. You will find the same in the left pane of the window. Click on this option.
- Scroll down and click on “Show Cookies” for Firefox view cookies. The button is just above the “Settings” button.
- Cookies window opens with a list of sites. Use the search bar to search for a specific site. You can select a site from the list.
- Once you select the cookies files of different sites, you can remove them.
- There are two options available. One is Remove Selected and other is Remove All.
- If you want to delete only specific files, click on the “Remove Selected” button.
- However, if you want to remove all the files together opt for “Remove All” button.
- Now, click on Close button. The cookies window will close.
- Thus, you can protect your privacy with the Firefox cookies clear.