Cache is the data that the browsers and other programs stored on your device. The data in the cache is temporary. Cache stores data to give faster browsing experience. Sometimes it may even create a problem for the users. In such situations, you need to aware of How to Clear Cache Safari. Likewise, you can even Clear Empty Cache. Read the complete article to know more about the same.
How to Clear Cache Safari
You might have seen that sometimes the sites stop working. You are unable to view the recent updates made on the site. For example- The images do not appear the way they should. The cache may be corrupted in such cases. The auto-fill feature of the sites also uses the cache. Cache records your personal information too. This could even harm your privacy. For example-If you are someone’s device for filling a form, the cache will store certain information. Now, if someone else uses the same system then he or she may use personal information in any possible way.
See More: Nomao Camera
Safari Clear Cache
Clear Cache Safari is a very good option. If you periodically clear the Safari cache then you can protect your privacy. Snoops may try to look for the sites you visit. They may even want to know what kind of searches you perform on the sites. So it becomes necessary to clear the cache at some point in time. Here, simple steps to delete the cache files from the system are given.
Safari Delete Cache
- First, open the Safari browser on your device.
- There are different menu options available on the top. Click on the first option i.e. Safari.
- A drop-down menu will open. Amongst, the different options select Preferences. Preferences window will open.
- Click on the “Advanced” The tab appears on the top right of the window.
- Check the checkbox for “Show Develop menu in menu bar”. Thus adding the develop menu to the menu list.
- Close the Preferences Window.
- Select the Develop menu and the sub-menu drop-down will open.
- There are multiple options like Open Page With, Experimental features and many more. Click on the Empty Cache option.
- Once the complete the process, the cache files on your system will be deleted. Similarly, you can even Clear Cache Safari iPad.
Also, check: Candy Camera Apk
Clear Cache Safari iPhone
The menu options on Safari browser for iPhone are limited. You cannot clear cache on iPhone. However, Safari delete history option is available on your iOS device. Use the following steps:
- First, open the Safari browser on your device. By default, the app is on the bottom of the screen.
- Second, tap on the third last option on the bottom of your screen. The option looks like an open book. A list of all the searches will open.
- Now, tap on Clear option. The device will prompt you to choose the time for which you want to clear history.
- Select all time to delete the complete history.
Safari Delete Cache
If you do not want to follow the long process of clearing the cache, there is an alternative too. The shortcut for How to Clear Cache Safari is also available. Once, the Develop menu is visible in the menu list, use the keyboard to clear cache. Press the “Command” + “Option” +”E” button on your keyboard to delete cache of your device.